Friday, January 07, 2005

another one bites the dust

So the smarty-pants mice turned out to be not so smart. Last night in the wee hours of the morning I heard the traps go off which lead to numerous dreams about rats. When I woke up this morning at first I had decided that I would deal with it when I got home from work, but then my curiosity got the better of me and I went to check out the traps. The traps my landlady bought that we put in the pantry had been released but there wasn't anything in them. So I picked one up and looked at it, it was COVERED in blood, it was like watching Terror Firmer again. Then I looked under my sink and there were mice in both of the traps I put out, teeny dead little mice with their big black eyes and pointy noses. So I had to pick them up and throw them away. I felt guilty about it all day. Yuck.

No comments: