Tuesday, January 25, 2005

beauty and the beast

There is a girl on campus who looks remarkably like one of my favorite young & quirky actresses. The actress in question plays my favorite cutting, punishment loving, admin. assistant. So this girl is totally cute, down to her wavy chestnut hair, button nose and double-sided dimples. Well, her boyfriend looks to be a mix of Grizzly Adams and a young Charles Manson. Yeah I know, he might be a great person, blah blah blah, although my thoughts on the matter are usually something along the lines of "Man, he must be hung like laundry on a Sunday afternoon." Not that it matters, it really doesn't. I'm just saying...you see a lot of really cute girls with some really not so cute guys BUT you rarely if ever see the situation reversed. I can't think of the last time I saw some hot guy with some average or subpar girl.

No comments: