Tuesday, January 11, 2005

a funny thing happened on the way to the forum

As is my usual lunch-time custom, I sat with the old people at work and heard tons of stories about kids and grandkids and blah blah blah. But today they were actually kind of amusing. This one lady, who talks about her daughter ad-nauseum actually made a funny today, and I thought I would share because a. friends don't let friends suffer alone...or is that drive drunk, after four or five beers I have trouble remembering and b. it actually IS kind of funny, a nice little anecdote to wrap up the evening. So apparently my co-worker has a daughter who's like 2 years old or 20 years old...I don't really listen to the details. Her daughter has apparently started to call her nether regions her "business." So she says stuff like "mommy i forgot to wipe my business" or "mommy my business hurts." Now phrases like "stay out of my business" or "that's none of your business" have a whole new meaning. So if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go "mind my own business."

No comments: