Friday, January 14, 2005

princess sophia v. krull the warrior king

We all have euphemisms for sex. It is inevitable that we come up with cute little ways to discuss something prurient in nature, particularly in a society that glorifies and yet at the same time is afraid of sex and all things sex related. For example, some of my old army friends and I devised the cheesecake methodology to talk about the ess-word. There was of course plain cheesecake, the most vanilla of all cheesecakes, cherry-cheesecake, and the epitome blueberry cheesecake. So going on with my previous post about BUSINESS, I give you my new euphamism-ratings system (a work in progress).
At the bottom: small business (tsk, tsk to the people that fall into this category)
At the top: Fortune 500 business or maybe publically-traded business though that sounds kind of slutty
Now my creative, funny friends, I need help with the mid-level euphemisms. Be creative, do it in the form of tax-codes or something interesting.

No comments: