Tuesday, January 25, 2005

blast from the past

I woke up at the ass-crack of dawn this morning because I have to study for a vocabulary quiz. Not for my Chinese class however, because that would totally make sense; I'm studying for a vocab quiz in my political science class. God, I haven't taken one of these since like the sixth grade. In my long, drawn out college history I can't remember ever having taken a vocabulary quiz. I hope spelling, punctuation, and neatness of handwriting doesn't count too, 'cause then I'll be screwed.

Update: Dear lawdie, did I ever fuck that one up. I ASSumed the quiz would be multiple choice, but that professor...he's a sneaky one. It wasn't multiple choice, it wasn't even fill in the _____, it was the word and then some empty space to put the definition. Needless to say I wasn't prepared. Man, I haven't failed a quiz or test since...actually I don't think I've ever failed one. I have two more quizzes this week, maybe I can start a quiz failing streak or something.

No comments: