Friday, March 11, 2005

clean and close

o For some reason I felt compelled to trim my arm hairs today, well not for JUST some reason but because of the influence of peer pressure. So I charged up my electric shaver thingie and you know what I discovered? You can hurt yourself just as easily with an electric shaver as you can with a razor. God I'm a dumbass.
o I did okay on my midterm yesterday. At least I thought I did okay. Who knows how he'll actually grade it.
o I cut my hair fairly short. I like it except I wake up with some seriously nasty bedhead now. I scared myself this morning.
o I also woke up this morning with the zit from HELL. Any minute I expect it to pop open and spiders come crawling out like in Serpent and the Rainbow.
o Two more days until I'm in New Orleans. Heeheeheee, I'm so excited.

No comments: