Wednesday, March 09, 2005

wrap up

o I thought higher education was supposed to be about critical thinking, so why the hell am I doing rote memorization. If professors want somebody to spew their own thoughts right back at them, buy a fucking parrot.
o Just finished watching America's Next Top Model (cause Katie is a bad influence). What kind of message is this show giving girls? Don't be fat (and by fat I mean 138 pounds on a 5'10" body) cause that makes you NOT HOT...but you can act like a total asswipe, give everybody attitude and because you supposedly look FIERCE then the world will forgive your every trespass. That's right, fuck being a good person...just look good for the camera...consider that lifetime supply of ex-lax and ipecac an investment in your future.
o I pay how many thousands of dollars per semester? And my tuition keeps going up and up and up so that the athletic department gets enough money to pay seven figure salaries to coaches who'll sell their souls to every local business that'll pay them a few bucks. So when you mail me my final "How'd we do?" survey like the one's you find next to the syrup station at iHop...would it be too much trouble to include a fucking postage paid envelope?
o I have to stop measuring myself against all of the other hapa people out there. It's demoralizing.

No comments: