Thursday, March 31, 2005

i really have to change my yahoo profile...

Otherwise I will continue to have conversations like this (just a quick fyi, I only respond in this manner because it's funny not because I'm actually interested)

him: hello Maam. i was curious to know if you were looking for a slave to pleasure, please and amuse you? my approach is blunt but sincere. i am a submissive male and i am looking for an open minded woman who wishes to use me as she sees fit. i am not looking for cyber or a quickie either Maam
me: i need somebody to mow my lawn
him: check the yellow pages maam
me: well i guess you weren't being sincere when you said i could use you as i saw fit.
him: was very sincere but not just looking to be a yardboy maam
me: well then what kind of boy are you looking to be? a kitchen boy? a laundry boy?
him: sex toy slut maam
me: like a vibrator?
him: one use for me. yes maam
me: do you have a big penis?
him: no maam. only 7 inches.
me: how big around?
him: dont know maam. a good handful.
me: what do you look like? are you fat?
him: i can show you a picture maam. i can stand to lose a few punds but i am not fat.
and then he kept trying to send me a picture but that didn't work. Too bad, it probably would have gotten a lot funnier after that.

PS-M., see this is why I can't settle for the meatman! I would have to give up ALL OF THIS!!! It's just not fair to ask a person to do that is it?

No comments: