Thursday, March 24, 2005

sunuvah...

Shit Shit Shit! First of all, let me say that I loves me some ebay and I will do just about anything to save a buck or two. So I bought printer ink off of ebay recently because I use so much of it and twenty bucks for a teeny-tiny cartridge just seemed like way too much. Low and behold the stupid cartridges don't work...well no, they work but not very well. And now I have to turn in a shitty-looking assignment to a professor who already busts my balls (well proverbial balls anyway) about every little thing. Fuckity fucking fuck. And I don't have enough time to find my stupid memory stick, figure out how to use it, drive to school while having to stop and get gas because I was too lazy to fill up yesterday, run to the library or copy center, and then print the damn thing. And yeah you're probably right, I'm being way too dramatic about all of this.

No comments: